The evidence for God.

Started by Snags, April 08, 2016, 02:10:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Snags

Hello everyone.
I would like to share some of my work. I generally gear my writings towards atheists and I do not intend to find a half way point, in fact I intend to demolish the view point entirely.
So, enjoy, with love.
Pete.

Another fundamental question is this.

What evidence do you have to prove God exists.
From a shallow point of view this is a very strong and seemingly flawless argument.
Matthew Dillahunti put this question forth.
If you do not know who Mat is I will tell you.

Matt Dillahunti is an American public speaker and internet personality, and was the president of the Atheist Community of Austin from 2006 to 2013.

Mat claimed to be a Christian before he became an atheist.
Mat distinctly said these things in an interview.

"I never once in my life believed that Christ was God."

Yet he claimed to be a Christian but how can Mat not know that the criteria to be a Christian is to believe Christ is God?
Mat has error already.

Mat has put him as the standard of belief, he has put him self in a position of authority.

"I don't get to determine who is or is not a true Christian and I am pretty sure Ray does not either."

Then Mat says this.

"If your view of a true Christian is actually someone who has a relationship with the risen Christ as I have said many times, I was not that person and I don't believe anybody else is either because I do not belief there is a risen Christ."

Can you see how Mat has said no one has the right to claim who is Christian but then instantly Mat has claimed that no one is Christian based on his own unbelief.
This is foolishness, Mat has simply said if I can not believe, neither can you.
If you cant see what I am saying, go back and reread the quotes.
If you want to hear Mat say it himself the interview is called.

#154 Debate - Matt Dillahunty vs Ray Comfort - Is There A God - 2014
Published on Feb 10, 2014
7th February 2014
On The Way Podcast

You must listen carefully to what Mat says next.
I will quote.

"I was a sincere believer doing my best to be the best Christian I could be and the goal of following my obligation;1 Peter 3: 15 is what led me to realize that my beliefs were with out rational justification."

1 Peter 3:15King James Version (KJV)
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Mat is a clear case of living the life of fake and now being blind.
This Man needed that which he now denies to lead him out of that which he once followed blindly.

The word of God which is Christ.

This is sad but can you see what I am saying?
Go back and read it all over again until you can see it; the God Mat denies led him out of his religion.
Mat never believed in God.
If it was not for God Mat would still be a fake Christian.

No doubt Mat was reading an NIV.
Lets se what the NIV says.

1 Peter 3:15New International Version (NIV)
15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

1 Peter 3:15King James Version (KJV)
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Read those two verses over and over again.
Get a concise oxford dictionary and match up with words.
Also match the grammatical composition of the two verses.

What is your conclusion?

Of course I have gone off topic, I originally said what evidence is there for God. Well that is what Mat said.
Lets get back to this topic.
All tho what I said about Mat is also important.

What evidence do you have to prove God exists?

Alright so this really is the question that will silence anyone who believes in the unseen.
The people who ask this question often call them self the voice of reason or listen to the voice of reason, which is themselves.
They consider themselves intelligent, rational and logical.
As if to say they have dissected life and wittingly place each piece into coherent puzzle.
Of course if you talk these kinds of people they always hit a black patch, the I don't know figure.
Palming this off they simply carry on with their own intellectual standard and call anyone who does not agree with them, a moron.
Arrogance manifests itself best with there Babel.

To answer the question what evidence you have to prove a God.
My answer is this, language.
Language was clearly defined and designed as method of confusion.
If you think language serves a purpose higher than confusion you are woefully wrong.
Language barriers are the end to any conspiracies.

Hang out with someone who does not speak your language, see how long you last.
You will highly frustrated very fast.
Languages are a form of separation.
That is the only purpose.
To overcome the confusion someone has to learn the other persons language.

Still I know that people who learn my language can still be very hard to understand.
My Grandma for example.
She was Scottish and learned Tasmanian.
Most Tasmanian can not understand her but I know she can talk fluent English.

The reason for languages is explained through various religions.
Rationalist would probably make up some story of the people in the area designing their own language.

All these explanations are counterfeit.
Of course you would know the story of Babel.

Is it funny that when someone talks nonsense we commonly say they are babbling.
Tower of Babel.
Nonsense is confusion.

Most religions have some strange story of language that seems to vaguely reflect the story of Babel.

Language diversion might not be evidence of anything to you. If you ask me for evidence of God, I would point to language first.

What other evidences of God is there?

The seasons, the shore lines, the rain, the sun, moon, stars and the earth you stand on.
These things do not prove God but merely represent him. Much like your creation would represent you.
So a piece of art for example might represent you but to the observer, they would not know who the artist is.
This is how it might be for you.
You may not know who the artist of the mountains are.
Whether you know it or not, matters not.

The artist remains.

Mat may observe evidences for theories like evolution.
In reality those are not pieces of evidence but are pieces of creation.
You are using creation to justify your theory.

I do not use creation to justify God.
I use creation to honour God.
Rather I thank him for it for I know that he made it for me and you.

I guess one of the most obvious evidences for God is this; it can not be seen by you for you are it.
You yourself are the creation of God.
You are the evidence.
You represent his work.

Instead of trying to find evidence of God lets ask our self something else, why doesn't God reveal himself to us?
Why is he hiding?

I will tell you.

Lets do a hypothetical, lets put you in the position that God is in.
This is something Satan did for real and actually thought he would ascended higher than God.
I am not telling you to imitate Satan.

I am not saying we are Gods but I am just going to try and describe this thing to you.
Imagine this.

You create a beautiful little environment and a beautiful little creature.
Imagine this creature you created comes to life by your hands.
A bit like the story of Frankenstein.

You bring two little beautiful creatures to life and talk to them, you fellow ship with them.

One day you come to visit your little creations and they are no longer beautiful.
They stink and are brown. they look like little clay monsters.
They tell you they defied you.
They stick their tongue out at you and swear at you.
That is why they are no longer beautiful like you intended them to be but rather they are fowl.

What would you do?
Would you squish the vile little monsters?
Would you end there existence?
Would you take offense?
Would you exterminate the defiant ones?

Would you be inhumane and have mercy on them?
They multiply and the next generation kills the other.
How do you respond to your little mud men killing each other?
Surely they deserve death?
In time they curse your name and hate you.
They mock you with their own devised fables that go against who you are.

I do not think we as humans would be to tolerant to these disgusting and vile mud men.

The fact is, we as mankind are those little wet dirt men.
It is us who spit in the face of God on a day to day basis.
It is us who are filled with bile puss.
It is us who disgusts God.
We are not Gods and if you like the hypothetical then reverse the picture and imagine that it is you who murdered your brother.
You have not imagined yourself so pure and holy; rather imperfect and wicked.
If you can picture yourself in that position of creating those little creatures you are full of pride and God hates pride.

We are the reason God does not reveal himself to us and why should he?
What worth are we that he should present his perfect self to us?
We are of no worth and no value.

This is my thoughts tho and so thankful am I that God does not think like me!
For he did reveal himself to us and he did come to us once more.
He took on the form we have.
Yet he was perfect and with out the mud, that is sin.

Yes my friend the creator came down to us and became like us.
What did the little mud men do tho?
They took him, scourged him, plaited him with thorns and raised him up high on a cross!

AH! sweet madman how beautiful you are, piercing his hands and feet with your intelligence!

So to answer the question, what evidence is there for God?
Maybe you ought to ask God that?

Sadly my little friend of mud, if you ask God for evidence of his existence, your answer is this.

Matthew 12:39King James Version (KJV)
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Jonas was a foreshadow of Jesus.
Jesus is your sign my friends.

If I have not said what you wanted to hear, sorry but the word of God never really did cater to the desires of man kind.

Take care and God bless rich.

PSALM14:1

That's a pretty heavy post!  Some really thought-provoking and deep concepts, and you nailed it on the head.  I like your discussion of languages.  They really don't make sense in the light of Evodelusion, but are perfectly explained at Babel.